8.27.2009

Six week check up

Levi is now six weeks old and yesterday we went to the Birthing Center for my 6 week post partum check up. I have officially lost 27lbs. 15 more to go and I may actually look closer to my pre-Jackson self. I havn't done anything to lose weight yet, and as it is, I don't plan to do much more other than just to be more active now that Levi is a little older and I am getting used to managing two children out and about. We are back on the playgroup circuit now. We actually have two playdates scheduled for tomorrow and several more next week. We are really getting excited about Grandpa Tuna's arrival next Friday. It has actually been just over a year since he has seen Jackson and we know he is excited to meet Levi.

Here is a shot of Jackson on the day of our 6 week check up for him:And here is a shot of Levi on the day of our 6 week check up: It is pretty crazy how big Levi is getting so quickly. And it is also crazy what different babies Levi and Jackson are in temperament and appearance. He is in fact sleeping a little bit better. As I type this he is napping in his carseat and has been for a good 30 minutes. He has his moments of total breakdown, but all in all I think it is safe to say we are turning a corner, even if it is a slow turn. I have been swaddling him more, and he slept for 4.5 hours in the cosleeper the other night.

Here is another cute shot of Levi checking himself out in the mirror:

Things are looking up my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment