7.04.2009

Since he's a walker

We decided that he needed some good walking shoes. Jackson has lots of shoes, but he needed some high quality ones to walk in. Yesterday, Frankie and I went to the baby store and lo and behold they were having a sale, buy one get one 50% off. Shoes are hard, because good baby shoes are pretty expensive in the $30-40 range, and its easy to go crazy buying cheap ones at Target or whatever, but they just aren't good for little feet. So, to be able to get really good ones on sale, made our day.

Jackson has a basket on top of his dresser filled with shoes. This morning I decided that I really should get control of myself on the shoe front and find out how many pairs he ACTUALLY has. I lined up all of his shoes (excluding the ones he was wearing) and found to my amazement that my 16 month old son has 17 pairs of shoes! So, if anyone wants to buy Jackson a present, be forewarned that there is NO need for shoes. Jackson is not spoiled AT ALL.

3 comments:

  1. First of all, I follow you in my google reader and every time I see that you've posted, I get excited that maybe you had the baby!

    and maybe it's a very good thing you're not having a girl...those girly shoes are irresistible!!! :)

    ReplyDelete