7.02.2009

Playing makes the time go by faster

So, since this baby is not coming anytime soon, we have decided to just load up our schedule with fun stuff and playdates with friends.

Yesterday we had a picnic lunch in the backyard with Jackson's GF Denali and we splashed around on the splash mat.

Jackson is also having a great time enjoying his Nana's company.

Today, I am going to get a pedicure. Its nice to sit in the message chair for an hour and have someone message your feet. Justin says he thinks the baby is coming NEXT Friday. And I am just crossing my fingers that we don't have a 4th of July baby because I am not ready for the perpetual patriotic themed birthday parties.

So, if anyone out there has psychic powers, or the ability to tell this baby to come, we'd appreciate it. Although, now that my back pain has gone and Justin is on the mend, things really aren't that bad, just boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment