Yesterday we hosted a small BBQ. I decided that I really needed to keep myself busy and that hosting a party would be a good way to do that. We had some great food- check out this 4th of July idea that Natalie had:
Jackson had a good time chillin' under the tent with his dad:
We are glad that I am not having a baby today because the Wildcat Debate Workshop begins today and Justin is tied up moving high school students into the dorms and getting everything ready for the camp. This year, he is only really serving as an administrator instead of as an instructor like he usually does. So, once he gets the camp off and rolling he shouldn't be too tied up with it. We'll just cross our fingers that there are less incidences of taking sick students to the hospital this year than there were last year.
Tuesday is the official due date, and I have come to terms with this baby being late. Technically I could still be pregnant for another 16 days before my midwife will really do anything to induce me. And, I am not about to self induce by drinking castor oil. I don't want to make myself any more sick than I will already be once I go into labor. So, we will just wait it out.
Jackson and I are going to go watch Justin's softball team play tonight even though Justin is on the DL from the team. We just need to keep our schedule full, so softball here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment