Saturday was a party day too, as we went to Cade & Ariel's wedding in Wichita:
5.17.2009
School is over- its time to PARTAY!
This weekend was a party weekend. Friday night, we put up the big tent in the backyard:
and threw a graduation party for some of our graduate student friends. I got back into my Betty Crocker role with delicious Graduation cupcakes, artichoke parmesean turnovers, and some bruschetta. I wish I had taken a photo of my cute cupcakes, but I didn't. There was watermelon eating:
and Jackson tried to steal Halli's coca cola:
A good time was had by all and the party was an overall success.
Saturday was a party day too, as we went to Cade & Ariel's wedding in Wichita:
It was a FANTASTIC wedding. The ceremony was at a gorgeous arboretum followed by cupcakes and punch:
and croquet (croquet is an ingenious addition to any wedding):
and then we were invited to a dinner reception at a really excellent Wichita restaraunt that accomodated not only my desire for a delicious steak, but Justin's veganism. I really enjoyed taking photos of Cade & Ariels wedding location. I almost forgot for a while that I was even in Kansas. It was THAT pretty. Mostly we think that Max did a great job fulfilling his Best Man duties:
Congrats to Cade & Ariel. We wish you a fantastic life together.
Saturday was a party day too, as we went to Cade & Ariel's wedding in Wichita:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment