5.14.2009

Our growing family requires a bigger car

So, we have been debating getting a new car for a while. We thought about what it would be like to have two carseats in the toyota carolla. We probably could have done it but it wouldn't be optimal. I thought about how I would keep the stroller in the trunk and put groceries in the car with two kids in the car and after saving money for five months, we decided that if we could find a car that had a third row seat that we could afford we would buy it. So, today Justin traded in the carolla and outright bought a 2006 Honda Pilot. It was a steal of a deal. I am pretty excited about it. I've never had an SUV type car and mostly I am just really proud of us for saving our money and paying cash for a car. Justin came home and honked the horn and the bubba and I ran out onto the front porch to see what was in the driveway and here is what we found:



New car, no car payments- GO GREEN'S!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new car! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Jackson behind the wheel! It's SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you, too, for paying cash! Way to go! My in-laws have a Pilot and I love it...such a smooth ride/drive and just the right size! Is it safe to assume you did not buy from the jerks at Briggs?! ;)

    ReplyDelete