With 56 days to go, we have very little clue what to name the new addition to the family. So, we are asking everyone to chime in. Please vote on the poll you see to the right, and feel free to leave comments here if you think you have a better name option. We don't do monosyllabic names. That's our only requirement.
We fear we will come home with a nameless baby, and YES they will let us bring home a baby without a name. However, I think at some point our insurance company will demand a copy of a birth certificate and we will be forced to name the child.
Maybe we should just see how long we can legally get away with a nameless baby.
I like Parker -- Parker Green sounds awesome.
ReplyDeleteLevi makes me think of Sarah Palin, so I think you have to throw it out.
ReplyDeleteAunt Mary
i like the plan of waiting it out to see how long the baby can go with no name. you can call it "no name" very endearing ;)
ReplyDelete