
Today is our wedding anniversary. We don't have anything exciting at all planned because I am just so pregnant that I am not really into doing that much in general these days. Ever since I scrubbed the kitchen floor on my hands and knees Sunday afternoon I havn't wanted to do much of anything. I am not sleeping well at all. I may sleep for an hour or so and then wake up for an hour. On top of not being able to sleep, I am completely exhausted. This is where the My Husband Rocks part comes in. Justin has been so amazing at letting me rest and relax this last week. He's been getting up with Jackson and feeding him breakfast so I can stay in bed. Usually he takes Jackson to the park in the morning, or he takes him to Tuttle Creek Lake Park to play frisbee golf. Then they come home and Jackson takes a nap and I somehow get myself out of bed and try to maneuver through the house. Once I get downstairs, I don't go upstairs again until bedtime, which means that I should probably avoid the basement. I can't believe there are 5 more weeks in store. Justin swears he doesn't think I'll make it past week 38. I sure hope I don't go to week 42 because if I am this physically miserable now I can't imagine how bad it will be then.
I am so incredibly lucky that our jobs give us this time off together and that Justin can be around to offer so much help and support. I know he's feeling overworked and overwhelmed, but he's doing a great job and without him around I would definitely go insane.
We have friends coming to visit next week which is exciting. Helen & Nakobe are coming as well as Casey, Joe and the girls, this should help the next week move quickly which is good. Helen has never brought Nakobe to visit us and we'll have to think of some fun things for him to do while he's here. if anyone has suggestions of how to entertain a 5 year old boy, I'm open. I am also excited to take Helen with me to the birthing center for next week's appointment. I think she will really appreciate visiting.
I promise to get some Jackson news and updates up next!
No comments:
Post a Comment