That being said, my kid looks like Chucky. Justin and I were discussing the other night how he looks like Chucky. I mentioned that sometimes when I am looking at him and think of him looking like Chucky it scares me. Justin then said it was "inappropriate" for me to say such things.
Now, I am NOT afraid of my kid. He's the cutest thing ever, and I love that he looks like himself, he's not a mini Sarah or a mini Justin, but he looks like himself, like Jackson......or, if you like, he looks like Chucky.
What is one to do when their son looks like Chucky? Seriously? Now, nobody else has told me that he looks like Chucky, but both Justin and I see is sometimes.
But whatever, right? Chucky is less than even a fictional character- he isn't even portrayed by a REAL human being anyways- he's a plastic doll!
Anyways, I just wanted to throw out there that Justin and I are aware that Jackson looks like Chucky- before you all decide to go pointing that out to us, and we don't care. We still think he's the most adorable, lovable baby in the world!
am i the only one that doesn't think he looks that much like chucky?
ReplyDeletechucky has a weird widow's peak hair thing going on - jackson has a full head of orange, not red, hair. also, jackson doesnt have that evil look on his face, even if he looks a little disgruntled in that picture...
ReplyDeletehes probably just taking a shit.
No way...he is way too cute to be a Chucky look-a-like
ReplyDelete