4.19.2009

Baseball and Pregnancy Blues

Yesterday we hit up a K-State Baseball game. Seeing as how for like the first time ever we are ranked in the top 25, and that games are FREE, we decided to go. It was a gorgeous day- sunny and about 70 degrees and I knew that I'd be able to get some ice cream at the game and I have to admit that I kind of have a thing for ice cream right now.

Jackson started the adventure a little bit upset because I did wake him up from his nap early to take him to the game. So, he started off a little bit cranky.
But we settled in, he ate his lunch that I had packed and Georgie showed up with a special chair for the bubba and that pretty much made things better. The game took up a really significant portion of the fay, we left home at about 1:30 and got home at about 6pm. Unfortunately for all involved the Cats lost and we are clearly on our way back to our normal unranked status, which is too bad.

Being pregnant is beginning to totally blow. I honestly don't know if this pregnancy will make it another 5 weeks. I sure hope it does, but its getting incredibly uncomfortable and the sheer amount of water I need to drink to stay hydrated is unbelievable, I have been drinking in excess of 90 ounces of water a day for the last week and I still find myself dehydrated. I don't really know if I am bigger than last time, but I sure am more uncomfortable. I'm really glad that classes are over in just 3 weeks and I will be able to totally focus on being pregnant and spending as much time as possible with Jackson while he is still an only child.

For now I am just crossing my fingers and hoping to stay pregnant until 37 weeks- that's another 8 weeks from now, so everyone send positive full term baby vibes in our direction because that's what we need. We don't want any premature babies in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment