3.08.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON

Jackson turned one year old yesterday. I thought it would be good to update the blog. This week it got really warm in Manhattan. On Thursday it was a whopping 80 degrees, so Megan and I took the opportunity to take the Bubba to the playground. When we got there his favorite swings were in use, so we decided to check out the sand box. So, we plopped him down there.
Obviously, his first inclination was to stuff as much sand in his mouth as possible. So, he did:So, we decided that we needed to move him to the swings where he had a great time: This weekend I am in Baltimore and the Bubba is hangin' at home with Daddy. It sounds like they are having quite a good time together. We'll have more birthday pictures to update later on in the week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, man, he looks like such a little kid! The jeans and tennis shoes are just to die for. Happy Birthday, Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could still fit into those swings!

    ReplyDelete