2.18.2009

Jackson Crawling

Jackson has been doing a lot more crawling lately. Its pretty hard to catch it on video, so here is my best attempt recently. He is really becoming a lot more independent, moving around the playroom getting whichever toy he wants. It has taken him a long time to reach this point and we kind of feel like "Finally! He actually has the desire to get something out of his reach"

Today though, Jackson did b-line right for the kitty litter box in the living room. And, for the first time ever, he actually listened to me when I said "NO". Usually he just laughs in my face when I tell him no, so we are making progress.

I went to the office for a couple of hours today and when I got home justin informed me that for the first time ever, Jackson decided to take a poo IN the bathtub. Boy am I glad I missed that one.

1 comment: