Raising our family in a new locale
I love it!!!
Really nice color scheme, and the slide show is also nice. I have been expecting this overhaul and here it is.
Thanks, Sarah. Besides feeling bad for letting people down, all in all I'm really glad to be staying home - the fall is going to be so busy, and she's getting so big! Jackson is adorable - I hope Kiernan someday has enough hair that it sticks up. :)
I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteReally nice color scheme, and the slide show is also nice. I have been expecting this overhaul and here it is.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah. Besides feeling bad for letting people down, all in all I'm really glad to be staying home - the fall is going to be so busy, and she's getting so big!
ReplyDeleteJackson is adorable - I hope Kiernan someday has enough hair that it sticks up. :)