4.19.2008

Smiles


This is the best smile we could catch on camera. I bet we'll get better ones in the future.

Today we got a couple of smiles which made everyone around here pretty happy. We also got Jackson done up in his K-State gear for the first time. We went to check out the tailgate at the spring game. We were not that into the spring game, given that we just play ourselves. It is hard for us to get all excited about a game without an opponent.

Today we also tried the sling that the Emerson's gave us for the first time and we hope to use that more in the future.

Jackson has two pretty standard awake periods every 24 hours. From 8-10 or 11ish in the morning, and the same time at night. Other than that he is pretty much asleep. Today, I wanted to wake him up so we could go to the tailgate and he would not wake up at all. I picked him up, changed his diaper AND washed his face and he was still completely comatose.

If I got to sleep that much for just one day, I would be really happy. So, I am pretty sure he is fairly content.

3 comments:

  1. The picture is adorable! I can't wait to see a smile in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture!! What a cutie. He has a great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great photo of smiling Jackson. Good work.

    ReplyDelete