Tonight, I got one at target. While I kind of wish it didn't have all of that other stuff all over it and was more simply a mirror, it seems to be working great! We set up the mirror and put him in the crib and he LOVES it. I mean we think he likes it, but as always he isn't smiling or anything yet so we just hope he likes it.
Yesterday Kim & William stopped by for a visit and Kim gave me what is probably good advice. She said not to focus on or freak out about the "milestones" because they pass so quickly. I'd like to think this is sage advice. So, I am trying not to be too concerned about the smiling thing.
Today the weather was great! 80 degrees here and we loved every minute of it. We went out on several walks, and to target where we got the mirror.
Do you think he knows that he is seeing himself in the mirror?
No comments:
Post a Comment