Moments After Birth
Getting checked out
Waeming up with Daddy
Jackson arrived at 6:50pm last night. I honestly wasn't ever sure that I would be able to push a baby out, but I DID IT!!!! For those that like these sorts of details, I am so excited to report that I did not tear one bit!
The Topeka Birth & Women's Center was awesome. He didn't leave our room at all after he was born. The women there were amazing and we loved the whole experience. He weighed in at 6 lbs 15.5 ounces, just half an ounce shy of 7 pounds.
We are home now, and despite the fact that our house is a bit chilly and we are trying to keep his temperature up, everything is going fine.
Our house is totally open for visitors if anyone wants to swing by to meet the bubba- just give me a ring first.
Congratulations!!!!!! He is beautiful. Thanks for the pictures. You are so on top of everything.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job mamma!
I am so proud of you for pushing him out.
Greta
you are amazing. i wish i could swing by to see him. he is gorgeous. good job!!!
ReplyDeletehow is nina handling it?
I'll fly out and drop by this week.
ReplyDeleteLet's stop calling him Bubba.
-Grampy Tuna
Congratulations! He is amazing! We'll be in Manhattan sometime in the next couple of months. I'll be sure to stop in. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful!!! Sarah I think he looks alot like you. This little bundle of joy could not have come at a better time for us.
ReplyDeleteWish I could be there!!! I printed pictures for Granny, she is so happy!!!