
Things are progressing I suppose. It is in fact much more difficult to bend down and pick things up, it is harder to put my socks and shoes on, and it is hard to hoist myself up and down when I need to do something like, get off the couch!
About three weeks ago, I said I wasn't going to buy any more maternity clothes because who wants to buy something they can only wear for ten weeks. But the sad reality is that even the maternity clothes don't really fit anymore! So, yesterday I hit up the 50% off rack in the maternity section of target. Since I only teach twice a week, I figure I only need about four shirts to rotate in and out of on days that I teach. Who cares what I wear on the days off.
On the homefront, things are going well. We have hired a contractor to level the basement floor and to tile the bathroom floor. This weekend Justin will begin the process of moving all of the furniture out of the basement (we have no idea how he will accomplish this, or where it is all going) and ripping up the carpet. Hopefully within the next three weeks we will have new floors in the basement, yeah!
Yesterday, I put together the Bubba swing and I think I did a pretty good job. Although it did require a lot of getting up and down on my part, so it was a little trying at times.
Other than that, the only big deal is that we cannot wait for it to get warmer around here. This morning, it is -3 degrees and the walk to school was in fact a bit chilly.
I think you look cute. And the Target clearance maternity section is life-saving, because the idea of paying full price for clothes in general bugs me, much less for clothes with a limited shelf life.
ReplyDeleteAlso, is everyone you know pregnant? From you facebook wall, I would say yes. :)
i had to buy maternity clothes until the last week. kept growing and growing... not to mention the stains on the shirts -- a bib would have been cheaper. that belly was always getting in the way.
ReplyDelete