11.12.2007

New K-State Gear



This weekend marked the beginning of the NCAA basketball season here in the little apple and since our football team is doing so terribly, I decided to just ignore them and focus entirely on the basketball team. I had planned to go to the basketball game on Sunday, and of course you can't go to a game without wearing purple. BUT none, of my purple gear fit anymore. So, Sunday after lunch, James and I rolled over to the K-State Super Store to look for some gear that would fit my bubba filled belly and sport my purple pride at the same time.

There were indeed some maternity shirts- one that said "future wildcat inside" but I thought that was just a bit too much for my taste- plus I really hated the font it was printed in. I did find this cool non maternity shirt that I liked very much. It definitely should be a maternity shirt though, because it sports a powercat right over the bubba spot, it would look kinda stupid if worn by a non pregnant lady.

Anyways, the Wildcats were victorious on Sunday over the Pittsburgh State University Gorillas. And that's Pittsburgh Kansas, not Pennsylvania. Whose mascot is the Gorillas anyways, especially in Kansas? That's just a stupid mascot. We're hoping that after USC's loss to Mercer the other night, we'll move up in the rankings- we began the season at #25.

I can't wait to bring the Bubba to basketball games next season. It will be entirely too much fun. And when he gets bigger, maybe he can be a ball boy for the Cats!

So, the week has begun, and now I'm just waiting for Justin to get home. He's been gone for 5 days, and I can't wait to have someone around here to hang out with again. I'm sick of hanging out by myself!

2 comments:

  1. Can we get a new poll? I really just like voting for stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you call Sunday afternoon? What do you mean hanging out alone? you had James AND me

    ReplyDelete