It's been quite a while since I updated the blog here. I've been getting complaints.
A lot has happened since the last update, so I'll go through the list.
We're at 25 weeks and counting now. I have another appointment today. I think maybe after this we will go every two weeks instead of every month.
We've ordered some bubba stuff that has arrived- the crib and changing table/dresser. We'll start putting that together and getting the bubba room going in the next couple of weeks before we head out of town for the holidays.
We had a fantastic Thanksgiving, we went to Houston and to Lydia Louisiana to see Justin's family and it was great. Everyone was there, I got to witness the making of "craklin's" for the first time and it kinda smelled bad. And we played a rousing game of Cadillac with Poppie. Plus I got to eat all the yummy food that I totally love.
While we were in Houston we caught a Rockets game, and after losing something like 6 games straight we actually got to see them win, so that was nice. Tmac had almost 40 points, not quite, but almost.
Now we are back home where I have switched out the Thanksgiving decorations for holiday ones and we actually lit a fire in the fire place the other night, so things are going very well.
Next week is the last week of school for the semester so, bring on the vacation!
I'll update more later.
What are 'cracklins'?
ReplyDeleteHow do you play Cadillac?
i second both of sarah's questions. and add that i miss sitting in front of your fireplace drinking wine and playing scrabble.
ReplyDeletehow about a new poll?
ReplyDeleteeverybody loves polls!