10.17.2007

Zuchini


This week marked 19 weeks pregnant. The Bubba is officially the size of a small zuchini! I have been feeling much better. I find that when we go away for the weekend I get tired easier than I used to. Luckily last weekend we were only 2 hours away and I was able to come home early.

My friend Megan gave me the advice to walk as much as possible, so yesterday I walked 4 miles. One lap around the park down the street is one mile, so I think I can do this on a pretty regular basis.

Tomorrow night we will go to Kansas City for the night and then get up early on Friday morning to catch a flight to Houston to visit Justin's parents. We'll then drive to Louisiana to visit with Justin's extend family there, most notably Poppie and Grannie. I am pretty excited myself about all of the delicious yummy Cajun food that is always available when we make this trek. Red Beans and Rice, here I come!

We'll go back to Houston on Sunday and then back home on Tuesday night and then early on Wednesday morning is the big day of our ultrasound! I am so excited, and a little bit nervous. We literally have not purchased a single item for the Bubba and I predict on Wednesday I end up buying some pretty cute things.

Voting for a boy or girl here on the Bubba blog is closing in just a couple of days so get your votes in now. So far it looks like all of our friends and family are thinking GIRL! We'll see how right you are. I literally think that my mother would DIE if it were a boy. We'll see.

Next poll will be a name poll of some sort, so be looking for that next week sometime.

2 comments:

  1. I most certainly will NOT die if you have a boy...I look forward to being a grandma...period! Just keep walking and remember, Megan is NOT the only one who has advised you to do this...it's the BEST way to be fit for the big event...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other most important exercises to do in preparation for an easier delivery are Kegel exercises. Seriously, do at least 100 per day, and try for 200. This is how I had so much control and was able to push out the baby in only 13 minutes. I will send you an article about them.

    ReplyDelete