Speculation is all around, but Poppie is not speculating about this.
Auibrey (pictured with Justin below) wanted me to know that "We don't have any boy clothes for your baby" because all she has is her old girl clothes. Aubrey says its a girl and that her name should be Sasha. We'll see if its a girl and then maybe we'll throw Sasha into the mix of names in our next poll.

Our visit to Louisiana was great this weekend. I did indeed get to indulge in red beans and rice and Justin got his Grannie's white beans. Aubrey was hillarious as always- she is definitely becoming quite the spunky little lady.
Two more days here in Houston and then home to have our exciting ultrasound-
I must say that even thought I havn't eaten a ton of food this weekend, I feel like my belly has gained at least 2-3 inches. I'm beginning to know what it feels like to have a little bit of weight, although I am positive that the rolls on my back, right above mu bum are NOT the bubba. I'm gonna have to do a whole lotta walkin' to work those rolls off!
My grandpa has never lied to me....
ReplyDeleteyou must call me as soon as you find out. i am with poppie on this one.
ReplyDeleteof course its a boy. and do NOT worry about gaining weight. seriously. breastfeeding burns at least 500 calories a day!
ReplyDelete