10.24.2007

Ultrasound Delayed

The phone rang at 7:15 am this morning with news that we were going to have to reschedule our ultrasound. I have to admit that I was really really bummed out because I had psyched myself up so much for today. I know a lot of people have several ultrasounds, and I have diligently waited 20 weeks and 1 day for my first and hopefully only ultrasound.

Anyways, we have rescheduled for Friday. Making this appointment satisfied me because now I only have to wait two more days, but it devastated Justin who will be in Boston. He says he doesn't care about finding out if its a Bubbaman or Bubbette, but he wanted to see the Bubba moving on the screen and hear its noises. I'm going to try to get it recorded for him, but its still not the same.


In the midst of all of this, I am trying to keep my chin up. My plans for today were pretty much based on having an ultrasound first thing this morning. So, I put on one of my new shirts my mom sent me from H&M (YEAH MOM!) and did my hair.




Now I am going to do some shopping to try to make myself feel better, and I am sure this will do the trick.

So, here I am 20 weeks knocked up, halfway to my goal post!

2 comments:

  1. Your shirt is way cute. I will be waiting to hear the results on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks. I wish Justin could be there with you to watch the bubba. It is really magical to see bubba moving, kicking, opening and closing hands, etc. Have fun and ask them to print lots of pictures if they can't record it.

    Send the bubba my love. Rub your belly for me.

    ReplyDelete