We got home from Iowa late last night and went straight to bed. I got up at 7 this morning because I had to give a test at 8am. I was on campus for the bulk of the day and when I finally got home I crashed for real. I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I don't have to teach, I'll spend the day resting.
Today marks 15 weeks in the pregnancy, some things of note about that are:
The Bubba is around 4 inches and should weigh a little over 2 ounces.
Although its eyes are closed if I shined a flashlight on my stomach it would move out of the way to avoid the light. I think that's pretty cool.
I still don't feel it moving, but everything I read says I should start to feel it between now and 20 weeks. So, it could be today, it might be in 5 more weeks. Who knows?
The team did really well this weekend. It's really exciting to finally have depth in Varsity- we had 5 teams entered in that division which was cool, and our first year debaters were awesome this weekend. All in all, a good weekend, I can't wait until our next adventure with the team!
We want more photos!
ReplyDeleteGrandpa Tuna
When am I going to find out how the team did? You need to start a KSU Debate results blog.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa Tuna