
Yesterday I wore a super long shirt and a pair of jeans but it didn't work out quite right. The shirt was pretty tight and you could see my "muffin top" near the back of my hips, or maybe we call these "love handles" whatever you call them, I can't make them dissapear, but I can make the less pronounced by wearing more appropriate clothes. I fugured that I wanted to get a pair of stretch-like yoga pants so that I could wear long shirts more comfortably over them.
So, today I went to target and bought a maternity outfit. My picture quality is bad because is basically a mugshot with my new macbook- it doesn't have a flash.
While I was at target today I saw the absolute cutest baby halloween stuff and while I thought for a second that I could buy some now- particularly I thought the infant socks that looked like pumpkins were really cute- I am definitely waiting until the ultrasound we'll have around 20 weeks before I buy a single thing. I just want to make sure the bubba has 1 head, 2 arms, and 2 legs. If everything looks good I'll go shopping, probably on the way home from the ultrasound.
My mom says H&M has the absolute cutest maternity clothes, but she is refusing to send me any until I mail her a sweater that she left at my house a few months ago. So, I have to mail the sweater in order to be rewarded with H&M maternity clothes.....I really can't wait for some though.
I'd like to say that I thik I felt the bubba move today, but it could have easily been gas.
im finally caught up on the baby blog. do those elastic pants come in my size?
ReplyDelete