9.14.2007

Bubba's first debate trip


So, Bubba is what I call the baby-

We got up at 6:30 this morning- well, more like we pressed snooze until 7 and then got up. Dealt with the fiasco of getting all the vehicles together and 31 people all on the road for the 6.5 hour drive to depressing Waterloo Iowa.

I was afraid that I would need to stop and pee along the way more that usual, but that was not the case. So, I didn't slow the crew down that much. I did however want us to eat more and better food on the drive, which we did- some pasta and a salad for lunch followed by a ginormous cinnamon bun was a pretty good meal for a driving day.

Usually when we check into the hotel we go to the liquor store and pick up some beers and then we settle in. Now I am sitting in the hotel watching justin drink the 50 cent bottles of "Liberty Brew" he got.

So, I am going to commence putting frosting on all the cupcakes I made and brought with me.

Tomorrow will be an exciting day as our enormous team debates for the first time this year. We'll see how tired I am at the end of the day.

For those of you who don't know- the bubba is about 3.5-4 inches long- somewhere between the size of a lemon and the "average fist". Aparently when touched, it moves but I shouldn't be feeling it move for at least two more weeks. I'll feel a lot better when I can feel it moving.

ok, that's it for today- I'm off to frost cupcakes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment