Breakfast: I decided to change things up a little bit. We started the same way we always do, Cheerios (because if you eat 8 oz of them, you'll get 100% of your iron for a day), a banana, and instead of the 3rd course consisting of oatmeal, today we did eggs. Big failure, Jackson was pissed. I ended up skipping that course, moving onto the berry course- strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. After the berry course, with Jackson still insisting, I broke down and gave him oatmeal.
Lunch: I am honestly not sure what of his lunch he ate- he ate his new wheat thin sticks, then moved onto his cashews. He then told me he needed help with a cashew- he "dropped it", when I asked where he dropped it he said "in my nose". So, lunch went on pause while I fished around in his nose and then called the Dr. I can't remember if he hate any of the rest of his lunch. And off we went:
Dinner: Today, I did Tuna fish, some pasta, a string cheese and a few yellow gold fish all on his plate for dinner. He ate his gold fish first, then moved onto his string cheese which he stuck in his mouth all at once- as soon as it was all in his mouth, he decided that he was pissed that there were no pretzel goldfish on his plate so he demanded them, SCREAMING- he nearly choked on his string cheese. I let him scream for a while until he tried to climb onto the table- at which point- we moved to time out land.
After time out, I was able to convince him to eat one quarter of his tunafish in exchange for some yogurt.
All the while, Levi ate every single thing that was put in front of him. Is it mean for me to say to Jackson- "look, Levi is eating all of his food"? Perhaps he doesn't want to be disagreeable, or maybe that's just what he wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment