Its pretty interesting because he has yet to show ANY interest in sitting up by himself and he is now 7 months old. Jackson was clearly sitting up at this point, but not at all mobile in the walker. Levi is stronger in many ways than Jackson was at this age. We have this teether that vibrates when you bite down on it. Jackson didn't have a strong enough bite to make it vibrate until he was well over a year old. Levi has been doing it for months already.
Its amazing how different our children are from one-another. Neither is easier than the other, they each have their own quirks. I am beginning to get a sense of how crazy things are going to be around here when they are both mobile. Today, I am glad that Levi has not yet decided to sit up on his own. I met a baby 3 days older than him last week who was crawling already. I can't imagine how crazy things are going to be around here when they are both all over the place.
Justin's health is better, Levi seems to be doing better. Jackson had a little something mid-week this week that made him a little sick and as a result he has been a little cranky for the last couple of days. But all in all, our health is improving and we are happy about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment