So, after we came home from Houston and our various adventures, Daddy went to Dallas for 10 days. Since moving here, I have met many women whose husband's are in the military and so for me to complain about 10 days of single-parenthood really is not right when I think about people who do it during 12 and even 15 month deployments. I really enjoyed spending time with the boys, having a routine and not having to worry about work at all, just getting quality time in with them.
I must admit that we had a freakishly cold front come through while Justin was gone. It averaged -10 degrees over the course of the week and we did spend close to 4 days without leaving the house.
We tried some new things we had never tried before to keep ourselves busy. Here's a shot of Jackson playing with PlayDough for the first time:
No comments:
Post a Comment