11.21.2009

November Flies By

Sorry I have been so slack about updating. November has just been flying by. Work has been taking up a LOT of energy, but the good news is the semester is almost over. But don't fear, we've been fitting in enough time for family fun as well.

Halloween came and went, so the Halloween decorations came down and the Thanksgiving ones went up:


Luckily for us it hasn't been too too cold. Today we had a great day, we walked to the coffee shop this morning, I got a hot chocolate and Jackson and I shared a peach muffin. Then we went to the playground where Jackson showed off his complete mastery of the slide


I thought I would throw this one in too because Uncle Barney & Uncle John loved this part of the playground so much:
Today I got a new puch sling for Levi and we tried it out. I was sure he wouldn't like it, but he LOVED it:I've officially lost 33 lbs. I gained 30lbs with Levi, but was still a solid 15 over from where I began before Jackson (I gained 55lbs with Jackson). So, there is still work to be done (I'm honestly not "working" that hard at losing weight although sometimes I wish I was). We don't have a scale in the house, so yesterday the boys and I took a trip to Bed Bath & Beyond so I could weigh myself on the scaled there. But I did so, wearing Levi in the Beco so it isn't really an exact science.

Levi had his 4 month weigh in:
He weighs 15lbs, 10oz. We are very proud of him for being a big boy.

More updates to follow this week from Houston

1 comment:

  1. Keep nursing and that weight will keep coming off. I gained 46 pounds with Wilson but lost 56 pounds. That was the upside of the fact that he nursed 24 hours per day, every 2 hours. That, and my period didn't come back for 18 months. :)

    ReplyDelete