Jackson seems to be settling into life with a little Bro pretty well. sometimes he tries to poke Levi, but so far so good and he hasn't been too jealous or done anything harmful to the baby.
Levi is really settling in, sleeping at night almost exclusively in the pack and play next to our bed until it gets light out, then when he wakes up I move him to our bed. I'm just not comfortable with a super tiny baby in our bed in the pitch black.
I already have about 60 oz of breastmilk in the fridge. that might be enough to get him through my first weekend away from him. I'm not quite sure when that will be, but I am intent on continuing to pump a freezer stockpile.
Something Jackson always hated was "tummy time", so I am trying to do tummy time sooner with Levi. I don't think he likes it very much though.
I am SO IMPRESSED on the breastmilk front. yay, Sarah! We once had 11 little 4-oz bags and I don't believe I have ever been so impressed with myself in my life. Most of the time I was one terror filled meal away from starving the baby.
ReplyDelete(Like how I say that in past tense, like I'm not still nursing the baby to sleep RIGHT NOW because our attempts at skipping that last session have been epic fail? Story for another time.)
i hope that haircut didnt cost more than $5 - otherwise, ill start doing it. ive got skills dont worry.
ReplyDelete