Halloween was pretty laid back and fun. We are clearly the worst parents in America, because indeed we are the only parents we know in America who did not take their child to a pumpkin patch. A couple of times I considered taking Jackson to the market and placing him amidst a large pile of pumpkins and taking a picture. Yes folks, I failed at even that. I didn't even get a picture of my kid at a store with pumpkins.
But without pumpkins, we still had fun. Jackson got dressed up in his dragon costume and we made a pretty big pile of leaves in the backyard. He thoroughly enjoyed playing in the leaves.

We made a delicious dinner, and handed out candy. We had a good number of trick-or-treaters. We were not overwhelmed, but we did get a few and they were all pretty cute. Jackson wore his pumpkin bib at dinner and that was pretty cute

But now that halloween is over, I don't know what to do with the pumpkin bib. Should I wash and keep it in a box in the attic? Should I just get rid of it? I am having these problems with many Jackson items these days.
One super exciting thing about Halloween being over is that now I can put up my Thanksgiving decorations!
You continue to use it as a bib because even though it is no longer seasonally appropriate it still functions perfectly well and keeps clothes from being completely trashed at mealtime.
ReplyDeleteThat dragon outfit is totally adorable, as is the lil tyke inside.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa
well now that you are having a new bubba you can keep the jackson items without guilt!!! yay!
ReplyDelete