Well, I have to say that it is amazing what one sudafed can do for you. I have done more housework today than I have done in a long time. Although I am glad I stayed home today, next time I take a Sudafed, I am definitely going to go to work.
We went to the Pediatrician yesterday for Jackson's 6 month check up and everything was fine. He handled the shots a lot better Yesterday than he did at his 4 month appointment. He took a nap when we got home but was a really really happy baby for the rest of the afternoon and evening.
I think he is still stuffed up and so he woke up at 2:30 this morning and then went back to bed. Hopefully soon all of our colds will clear up and we'll all be able to sleep more.
Jackson is doing MUCH better at sitting up, here's a picture of that:
As far as my mission to get more in shape- well, I'll probably get a lot more serious about that after I am done with this cold.
Cute picture! I can't wait to be there to see him sitting up next week! Get rid of the cold!
ReplyDeletei'm really impressed with the sitting up!
ReplyDelete