Jackson hit the 7 week mark on Friday and he is definitely growing. I think he is experiencing a slight "growth spurt" right now because he is eating more frequently and his sleeping is more interrupted, he is waking up more frequently in the middle of the night. I'm totally ok with this because I am pretty sure it is temporary and that by next week he will be sleeping better. Needless to say, he is definitely getting bigger and we can tell. We'll go back to the Dr. next week and he'll be weighed and we will know for sure how much he is growing. He's also going to get two shots next week I'm going to make Justin hold him while they stick him with the needle.
In my quest to make friends with other people who have kids, I joined a mommy group that I found on meetup.com. Jackson and I went to one of their playgroup events yesterday and even though he isn't old enough to "play" I wanted to check out this group. The women were all really nice and their kids were cute and having fun playing together. I think I'll go back. The women seem motivated to be active they run/walk every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so maybe I could get into that and it would help me shed some of these pounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment