With a yellow birthday cake and a two-year old post nap birthday boy, we lit the candles
3.07.2010
Jackson's birthday cake
I've never claimed to be an expert baker or decorator. But Jackson makes it simple. He's not into anything that complicated, he just likes anything that is yellow. So, I made a chocolate cake and frosted it with bright yellow frosting. Then I wrote on it in green and called it a birthday cake. I hope his tastes stay this simple. I don't see anything too fancy in my future.

With a yellow birthday cake and a two-year old post nap birthday boy, we lit the candles
We sang happy birthday to Jackson and he was a little freaked out by the candles and didn't want to get to close to them. he kept exclaiming "fire, fire". So, daddy blew out the candles
We cut Jackson a piece and let him go to town. Surprisingly enough, he did not eat his whole piece.
With a yellow birthday cake and a two-year old post nap birthday boy, we lit the candles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment