3.04.2010

Could it be Spring?

I've been thinking that maybe I could just will the winter away. Last week in a state of supreme frustration with walking to work in temperatures in the teens and being cooped up in the house with the kids on our long weekends I set the table with my spring linens, put daisies in the middle of the table and decorated a cake as if it were already spring.

This little project involved putting some of the skills that I learned in cookie decorating class to work. I was pretty happy with it and then I decided to add these leaves to the flowers and pretty much ruined the whole thing. But, I am sure that if I practice more I'll get better. The next cake on the agenda is Jackson's birthday cake this Sunday!

Today after we came home from work it was pretty nice out, so we took the boys to the park. Levi got to try the swings for the first time and he LOVED it:
Jackson was really excited to be outside running around. The playground was super crowded, there were tons of people there because it was one of the first nice days of the season and we hit the playground right after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment