Picking Jackson up from school- this was before his haircut last week and you can tell
Jackson & bubbles in the bathtub
Jackson is fascinated by Levi in the exersaucer
Jackson watches the Rain- this is his first time officially wearing a raincoat
Jackson received Grandpa Tuna's old Tricycle in the mail today (circa 1953), I caught this just as I took it out of the box. Needless to say, as soon as I turned the camera off, he said "bike"- you'll just have to trust me that he actually said it. he is VERY curious.
And Levi is a very happy baby
And we are a very happy family and so very grateful for our happy kiddos
Jackson is fascinated by Levi in the exersaucer
Jackson watches the Rain- this is his first time officially wearing a raincoat
Jackson received Grandpa Tuna's old Tricycle in the mail today (circa 1953), I caught this just as I took it out of the box. Needless to say, as soon as I turned the camera off, he said "bike"- you'll just have to trust me that he actually said it. he is VERY curious.
And Levi is a very happy baby
And we are a very happy family and so very grateful for our happy kiddos
No comments:
Post a Comment