Taking them to the old stadium where Jackson sported his new winter coat and the hat that Denali's mom made for him- there, he found a soccer ball that he has fun playing with.
They built towers with Jackson's puzzle blocks
As is normal in life, everyone was not 100% happy 100% of the time
And Jackson enjoyed a pumpkin muffin.
Justin and I got home really late on Monday night (technically Tuesday morning) and everyone was sleeping. I think they got pretty tired out from all the playing that they did. On Tuesday, we had to work all day and the kids & Grandma Sally went for a walk and then to target. On Wednesday, Jackson went to school and Grandma Sally and I took Levi to Kansas City to go shopping, where we did a LOT of shopping. It was the fist shopping trip I had been on since Levi was born and I tried really hard to get a good pair of jeans and failed. It just isn't as fun to shop for myself as it was when I was smaller than most of the people on the planet. But, I am not that small anymore so, c'est la vie. The good news is that Levi was awesome for the trip. It was the first time in a long time that he was not completely miserable in the car and it was also the first time that he spent a large amount of time (several hours) in the stroller. He was awesome, he took several naps and didn't melt down once. In general, it is safe to say that Levi is really turning into a very pleasant baby. He is no longer inconsolable, he enjoys smiling, laughing and playing with his hands. He is super fun to snuggle with and we couldn't be happier with his development. He is still a breastfed baby and I am still very happy with the decision to commit myself to breastfeeding.
Grandma Sally is leaving tomorrow afternoon, we are definitely sad about that. But we have lots of plans for the next few weeks, stay tuned for photos of the boys enjoying Homecoming weekend and Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment