10.26.2009

Fall fun continues


This year, instead of carving pumpkins, we bought facial features that you stick onto the pumpin a la Mr. Potato Head.  Yesterday, Jackson and I put faces on our pumpkins.






Today, we went to playgroup then came home for naptime. After naps, we played at home for a while. Levi is beginning to enjoy the exersaucer

And Jackson gets a big kick out of Levi in the exersaucer

Justin commented today that Jackson is in need of a haircut- but neither of us wants to take him because he is MISERABLE and I feel bad for any barber who has to cut Jackson's hair. I think this time we are going to seriously try the lollipop strategy.

2 comments:

  1. If I lived closer, I would take Jackson to get his haircut again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried to sit with Jackson on your lap while his hair gets cut? Works great with Brody. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete