Levi is doing very well (Despite his having day and night confused). Today we went to the birthing center so both he and I could get checked out. Although, I am fairly sore still my health looks good. Levi is also doing great. It is customary for babies to lose a little bit of weight in the first few days and given how many times this kid has pooped, I am shocked he didn't lose more weight. He weighed in at 7lbs 8.5oz today. He has his hearing checked and he passed that test with flying colors. He also has some bloodwork done to check for any one of many disorders, its a standard test they do on every baby. He does have a pretty big bulge on his head, that is not conehead, rather its a hematoma that is apparently very common and will go away in the first 3 months. So, tomorrow I have decided that we will be shopping for some stylie hats for him to wear while his head straightens out.

This kid literally has day and night mixed up. He slept the ENTIRE day and now that it is after 10pm, he is sitting propped up in the boppy pillow staring at me with both eyes wide open.
Jackson actually touched Levi today. It was a brief interaction and I was unable to capture it on camera, BUT Jackson had a fantastic day today. He was very happy all day, took two naps and went to bed without a fuss. As always, he loves the camera,

he is such a HAM!
Tomorrow my mission is to take both kids on an outing. I'll be sure to report how that goes.
Love the updates. Kep the news flowing. Hi from Serbia. Everyone in my world is very happy for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa Tuna
haha a ham
ReplyDelete