Today we visited the birthing center and heard the heartbeat of the little one. We are officially 11 weeks along!
Today, the midwife actually moved the due date UP from July 10th, to July 7th!
Jackson appears to be excited- when the doppler picked up the heartbeat he burst out laughing, then the midwife turned it off and he stopped, when she turned it back on, he laughed more. It was very cute.
Anyways- this is the debut of the new blog, feel free to comment, especially if you think we are crazy for having two kids in a year and a half!
Yay!!! I'm so happy for yall! I also think it's pretty cute that Jackson already thinks this baby is funny!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat will the new Bubba be called? I think this should be a contest for who can come up with the best new nickname.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Congratulations! So Exciting. Go mama.
ReplyDeleteJuhi should be the name for the new Ms Green!
ReplyDeleteSJ and JGreen, what can I say, congrats kids, and I'm way freakin' happy for all three (soon to be four) of you. I need to talk to that mid-wife though, she needs to adjust that due date by one day to the 8th....that's the second national holiday in july, thank you very much!!!!!
Congrats! I'm from the BBC march 08 board. Two under two - how fun :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe name game will be fun. C'mon, Xerxes!!! Or, you could name the baby Jackson - I like that one.
ReplyDelete