4.03.2008

Bath Time

Jackson will be one month old tomorrow! It is a little hard to believe it has already been a month. I have gone back to school teaching on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Today was Justin's first day home with Jackson all by himself and by all accounts it went VERY well! When I came home, the little man was passed out.

Until this week, he was only getting sponge baths, but now we have started real baths in the tub that his auntie Rae sent him.

He really enjoyed his bath this evening, he got mad when I took him out of the tub, but he quickly composed himself as I started rubbing lotion all over him and massaging his arms and legs. I read that massaging his arms and legs is a good thing to do right now because he is about to discover that they are actually parts of HIS body.

I also really enjoy it when he has a bath because when his hair is freshly clean it sticks straight up. I prefer it that way as opposed to brushing it down.

Here are a couple pics of the clean man.

Clean

And Content

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures!!! Glad things are going well. He looks so much bigger than when I was there 2 weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fresh n so clean...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Look at that hair. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. His hair is so long!! He is such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete